40 Days of the Shofar – Day 40 Teaching and Scripture
One of the ways God gives us to fight this from happening to us is with the shofar (God’s trumpet) – a powerful weapon of your spiritual warfare. The Bible teaches when you blow the shofar you will:
• Awaken from spiritual slumber and spiritual sluggishness.
• Get back on track with loving God and loving people.
• Be reminded that God’s appointed time for blessing is approaching.
• Break the power of deception so you can see clearly.
• Defeat the enemies that have been coming against you.
Scripture of the Day
Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land. And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family. Leviticus 25:9-10 NKJV