Do you want to know how to access God’s promises?
God says you will be blessed if you bless Israel…but what does that mean?
Hatred for the Jewish people is spreading throughout the world. Who would have thought it would arise again with such violence?
But then, maybe it never really left. . .
- In New York City Jews who are visibly Jewish have been getting assaulted in record numbers. 110 of 164 hate crimes were against Jews since Jan 1st.
- In May the New York Times published a vile anti-Semitic cartoon of President Trump as a blind man wearing a kippah being led by a dog with PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s face and a Star of David on his collar.
- Research at Tel Aviv University found anti-Semitic incidents had increased by 13% worldwide in 2018, with some countries, like France and Germany, experiencing as high as a 70% increase in recent years.
- In May, Germany’s Commissioner on anti-Semitism, Felix Klein, issued a warning to Jews.
Germany’s Jewish community should avoid wearing kippah’s in public because of rising anti-Semitism. Essentially telling the Jews of Germany that their government could no longer guarantee their protection if they did.
- The Spirit of the Inquisition is rising again. The violent killers at the Tree of Life Synagogue massacre in Pittsburgh and the Chabad Synagogue in Poway, California, were young men professing to be Christian. . .. . .
They said they wanted to kill, “as many Jews as possible.” The Poway shooter had written, “I am a Christian and I blame all Jews for the murder of Jesus.”
- The list goes on. . .
Why is it so important to stand with Israel and against every form of anti-Semitism?
Before I answer that critical question, let me tell you about an event that happened in 1938 in Germany. It was called Kristallnacht, which means in German “Crystal Night” or the Night of Broken Glass.
The Nazis had come to power…
They had encouraged hatred for the Jews and sanctioned boycotts and violence against them. On the nights of November 9th and 10th, mobs smashed windows of Jewish businesses and raided their homes.
In one night, 30,000 innocent Jews were arrested and put into concentration camps. . .
. . .That would be beginning of the murder of thousands upon thousands of Jews, leading to the exterminating 6 million during the Holocaust.
Can you imagine admitting hating Jews? Or being an anti-Semite?
The new, BDS movement is not proclaiming hatred for the Jewish.
Instead, they are mobilizing to boycott, divest and sanction Jewish businesses!
We initially worked with Israel Allied Foundation and still do today, to fight these and other initiatives and educate political and religious leaders and the importance of standing with Israel.
Anti-Semitism is a spirit
- In the days of Moses, we see this evil spirit behind Pharaoh’s command that all the male Hebrew children be killed.
- We see this spirit in the story of Esther when Haman had the decree put out to destroy all the Jews and take their possessions.
Even now this demonic spirit is stirring up hatred against Israel around the world.
We’ve seen the United Nations pass resolution after resolution that openly supports those who want to destroy Israel.
World leaders condemn Israel for defending its borders. The international media constantly slanders Israel.
Anti-Semitism is rampant across Europe. Even in our country, we’ve seen deadly shootings in synagogues in Pittsburgh and San Diego.
Unfortunately, we’re even seeing anti-Semitism in the Christian church.
Many Christians have been taught that long ago God has turned His back on the Jewish people. But these believers don’t understand that God has made it clear that He will never forsake Israel.
- God gave Jerusalem and all of Israel to the Jews; beginning with Abraham Jerusalem has never been the capital of any other nation except Israel.
- Hatred of the Jews and Israel is greater now than any time since the Nazis.
- A divided Jerusalem means our Holy Sites will not have Jewish protection.
- A Two-State solution will lead to a final solution…Israel’s enemy’s want it all.
- Standing with Israel is one of the only political issues that has been bi-partisan.
- A divided Jerusalem would create another very dangerous Gaza strip.
- Most Arabs surveyed do not want Jerusalem divided and under PA control.
- Arab Muslims have a ban on prayer for Christians and Jews on the Temple Mount.
Psalm 87:2 says, “Yahweh loves the city of Zion more than any other place in Jacob (Israel).”
God has not and will not replace His chosen people. The Jews are the apple of God’s eye — and they always will be!
God’s gifts and calling are irrevocable and He has promised that the covenant He made with Abraham will last forever . . .
“I will establish my covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. Also, I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.” (Genesis 17:7-8)
10 Reasons Israel Has a Right to the Holy Land
- Numerous Promises by God in the Bible
- Continuous Jewish Presences in the Land since Abraham
- Overwhelming Archeological Evidence
- Balfour Declaration (November 2, 1917)
- San Remo Resolution (April 1920: Treaty w/ Turkey mandates Jewish state)
- League of Nations Mandate (July 1922 – gave Israel all of Judea/Samaria)
- 1947 United Nations Partition Resolution (Arabs reject a two-state solution)
- Israel’s Admittance into the United Nations (May 11, 1949)
- International Recognition of Israel as a Nation (37 Nations vote to approve)
- Worldwide Aliyah: The Prophetic Return of the Jewish People to the Land
Tragically, there are Jewish people in countries all around the world who live every day in fear. Anti-Semitic hate speech even within our government is shockingly at an all-time high. In many European nations today, we know it is dangerous for men to wear their kippah in public.
I just read that an anti-Semitic post is being uploaded or reposted on social media nearly every minute of every day.
“Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good.” (Romans 12:21)
Thousands of Jewish families, singles and even elderly holocaust survivors have contacted the government of Israel, asking for help.
Most of them simply don’t have the money it would take to return (Aliyah) to Israel.
Tiz and I feel honored to have so many of you stand with us as we stand with Israel and are already accessing God’s promises in your own lives.
We just got back from taking another tour in Israel and I can assure that your support is making a difference through all of our charitable projects!
Everywhere we went, God gave us tangible confirmation that we are truly tearing down the walls that have divided Jews and Gentiles for thousands of years.
This is how we are blessing Israel and this is the key to God’s promises!
While we were there, we met with government officials, one had gone to our website and was so impressed by our One New Man campaign that he said he had never seen anything like that before and that it was amazing. Listen to more testimonies
With your financial support we have been able to provide 1.5 million dollars in charitable aid since the beginning of 2018. . .
. . .supporting Holocaust survivors and abused and abandoned children, providing protection from terrorists attacks by building bomb shelters in the Ahava school and Bnai Zion hospital. . .
. . .saving lives across Israel by donating state-of-the-art mobile ICU ambulances to the Israeli Red Cross and so much more.
Project Aliyah is helping persecuted Jews return to Israel. This outreach is striking a solid blow against anti-Semitism. Your generosity is the fulfillment of ancient biblical prophecy. Ezekiel 11:7
We bless Israel because God has called us to love what He loves — and He loves the Jewish people. We sincerely believe God has called you to help us stand with Israel.
8 Things Christians Can Do to Reverse the Curse of Anti-Semitism
- Pray for the Peace and Protection of Jerusalem
- Study Bible Prophecy and God’s Promises to Israel and the Jewish People
- Learn the History of Church anti-Semitism and Replacement Theology
- Begin Celebrating the Biblical Holidays
- Vote for Pro-Israel Candidates and Policies
- Share Pro-Israel and Jewish Roots Viewpoints on Your Social Media
- Help LHM Stand with Israel and Bless the Jewish Community
- When You Help Restore Judeo-Christianity it Will Bring Back the Messiah
Deuteronomy 30:3 says, “that the Lord your God will bring you back from captivity, and have compassion on you, and gather you again from all the nations where the Lord your God has scattered you.”
Together we are tearing down the walls between Jews and Christians…repairing a broken world.
As we serve the Jewish people, we know that God is pouring out His blessing upon us. In Genesis 12:3, God says, “I will bless those who bless Israel.” We are believing with you to receive this same anointing.