explore giving options
New Beginnings Church and Larry Huch Ministries have partnered with a local wealth management company to help generous givers like you simplify their giving, multiply their impact, and experience the joy of contributing more to the cause they are passionate about with New Beginnings Church and Larry Huch Ministries.
WHAT IS LEGACY & ESTATE PLANNING
Legacy Planning involves the process of prayerfully developing a strategic action plan to positively impact future generations with wisdom learned and wealth earned. Estate planning is the process by which your personal and financial objectives for your family or charities are accomplished following death. Often, there is a good deal of discussion to finally determine the plan which is best for those who will survive you.
ways to give
- Managed Accounts and Custom Strategies
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Trusts
- General Bequests
- Deferred Charitable
- Gift Annuity
- Retained Life Estate
- Will or Living Trust Bequests
- Stocks & Mutal Funds
- Cars, homes, Jewelry
request a consultation
MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS
TYPICAL QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
- I have several assets and am not sure the best way to go about this. Is there someone who can look at my financial picture, consider my tax situation and other considerations, and then advise me the best way for me to meet my giving goal?
- I’ve heard a will isn’t always enough to skip estate taxes and avoid probate-can you help?
- Can I keep an asset, but give the income it produces to the church?
- Can I leave an asset to the church, but keep the income it produces while I am alive?
- Can I use my retirement plan (401(k), 403(b). IRA, Roth, SEP, etc.) to give without paying taxes?
- Are there different types of Trusts that may benefit me?
- I’ve got some highly appreciated stock that I can’t sell because the taxes would be too high- is there a tax-advantaged way to give this?
- If my investment portfolio produced more income, I’d give more to the ministry. Do you have any ideas for me?
- Is there a way I can leave assets to the ministry but also take care of my loved ones first?
- Am I being the best steward of my financial assets that I can be?
- Are there any ways I could generate additional income off my existing investments (e.g., stocks, bonds, funds) that could give me a greater ability to give?
- Have these or other question? Click here to fill out the information request form and we’ll reach out to you!